Re: [tools-pmc] [CQ 8763] libxml2 2.9.1 - as "works with" exception to full IP review

Hi David,

Basically yes: it was intended to be used on Unix-like systems,  and it has been compiled on Solaris, a number of Linuxes, Cygwin (which offers a Linux-like behaviour on top of Windows), NetBSD etc. However it has a Java-based  Eclipse IDE  , which is of course platform–independent. In the long term, the Eclipse plug-ins can evolve into a stand-alone Java based TTCN-3 compiler/execution engine  which would make Titan more portable.

BR Elemer

Thanks Elemér,

Sounds fine ... but, leads to one more question. Titan is intended for Linux only, then, right? (I just like being explicit, making sure I understand :)