From:        Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        10/02/2014 08:58 AM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] PDT minor version in Luna SR2
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

In my previous mail was a mistake, I mean PDT 3.4 for Luna SR2. Is this acceptable?

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

On 29 Sep 2014 at 22:09:00, Dawid Pakuła (zulus@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
Dear PMC,

At begin, thank you for approving me as a new PDT project leader.

PDT wants to deliver minor releases often than yearly, similar to EGIT.
We have a plan to prepare minor release (3.4 [1] - PHP 5.6 support) into Luna SR1 and service release (3.4.1 [2]) into Mars SR0.
3.4.1 may become 3.5.0 if we introduce new features or ui changes.

Do we need an approval from PMC for each minor release that isn't delivered with SR0 ? Sorry if it is a stupid question, but I only found information about "release review" requirement.

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/3.4
[2] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/3.4.1

--
Dawid Pakuła