[tools-pmc] Are we having a "second Wednesday" meeting this month?

If I recall, Doug mentioned that he'd be out and not able to attend.

We can have one without him, of course, but unless I missed it, no one volunteered to "coordinate" the meetings for the next rotation.

I'm fine skipping this month ... but also fine attending if there is a reason, and if someone has volunteered to coordinate the next cycle?

Just thought I'd ask explicitly, since I could have easily missed for forgotten previous statements.