[tools-pmc] Co-lead for CDT

Hey gang,

We have successfully completed our vote for Marc Khouzam as CDT project co-lead. I now ask for approval from the PMC. Marc has done an awesome job leading the debug side of things with CDT and I now need him to grow his scope a bit and partner with me as the co-lead. As you know I'm spreading myself all over the place and the CDT deserves strong leadership that the two of us together can provide.

I'm not very clear on the process to make this happen so we'll give a few days for a vote and particular if there are any vetos or things you'd like us to consider.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top