[tools-pmc] Notes from 1/8/2014 meeting

I've written up my rough notes from yesterday's meeting:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tools_PMC_Meeting_2014-01-08

Feel free to correct errors or omissions.

In particular, I've put "affiliations" next to our names in "attendees" table ... please check that table and make sure it says what it should. My purpose in adding it was just to serve a reminder of our goal to achieve increased "diversity" in the PMC members. In addition to "company", you can add more "projects" if you play a major role on other projects.

Much Thanks,

Back to the top