[tools-pmc] Reminder of "Second Wednesday" PMC Meeting, 12/11, at 11 AM Eastern

I know at least one of you got my "meeting invite" for our recurring meeting ... but in case any one does not, our main meeting page will be at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Tools_Meetings

The agenda contains the participant's access codes for the Asterisk system.

I'm actually not sure if John can join us for this particular first one, but suggest we push ahead and see who shows up, and see how it goes.

Feel free to add any specifics to the agenda, if you have topics, but otherwise, we'll just chat to get started.