Re: [tools-pmc] IDE

Doug,

I really think that the IDE needs some organizational support. There is a very strong push on the RCP side of Eclipse, but little coordination on the IDE front. I think this is causing the IDE to become a bit outdated and buggy. I'd be interested in helping out with such an effort, since this is pretty important to PTP.

Regards,
Greg