Re: [tools-pmc] Xtend2

It's mainly because the bundles are marked as 'singletons', i.e. equinox won't activate two of them in two different versions. That
makes it impossible to have e.g. a smooth migration scenario. And also Xtext has some legacy references to Xtend, which we cannot fully replace without compatibility issues.

But we might be able to work around these issues.
I'll check wit my team what kind of issues that could cause and how we can deal with them.

Thanks,
Sven

On  Dec 15, 2011, at 4:52 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:

> OK, I must be an idiot. Why won't bundle versioning allow you to retain the
> org.eclipse.xtend namespace in its new home?

Back to the top