If you have any questions/concerns, let me know ...
or, better, let the project know, at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.egl

Thanks,

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 06/07/2010 01:56 PM -----
From: Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: William A Smythe/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 06/06/2010 10:24 PM
Subject: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Declaration for EGL Development        Tools Project
Sent by: eclipse.org-members-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Declaration for the EGL Development Tools Project

The EGL Development Tools Project ( http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/egl/ ) is a proposed open-source project under the Eclipse Tools top-level project.

The project's goals are development tools for the EGL language that are comparable in scope to the tools provided for the Java language by the Java Development Tools project ( http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/overview.php ), and an EGL language parser, compiler, and generators that can be invoked via the tools or command lines.

You are invited to comment on and/or join the project. Please send all feedback to the EGL forum ( http://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.egl ).

Anne Jacko

eclipse.org-members-committers mailing list
eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx