Re: [tools-pmc] GEF Incubator Proposal

I am on the record as really not liking incubators much. Could this work not be done as part of GEF proper?

Doug.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A number of people have expressed interest in helping to define next generation graphical viewers and editors. Some have even worked towards this goal through the Summer of Code project (we actually have projects / patching sitting in bugzilla), while others are interested in getting involved now.

To help facilitate this, I have put together a GEF Incubator proposal. I'm wondering if someone on the tools PMC can review this, give feedback, and let me know how we proceed with this?

The proposal is available at:

cheers,
ian