Re: [tools-pmc] Next Tools PMC Meeting

Could we make it a repeating period that Google calendar understands? Unfortunately, it doesn't understand "last Wednesday of each month", but it does understand "fourth Wednesday of each month"... ?

Anthony Hunter wrote:

I proposed in the Bugzilla the last Wednesday of each month at 2:00 EST.
Next meeting would be Feb 25, 2009 at 2:00 EST.
Next after that would occur during EclipseCon, at minimum a face-to-face over beverages is required.

Back to the top