[tools-pmc] AspectJ1.5.4/AJDT1.5.1 release review

Hi all,

Both of these projects are getting a new minor release soon (AspectJ from
1.5.3 > 1.5.4 and AJDT from 1.5.0 > 1.5.1).  I'm prepared for a release
review but not sure if one is necessary as they are just bug fix releases.
I'm attaching the slide deck I would use if you consider a release review is
necessary - please confirm with an email to emo if I need one.

These will be the last bug fix releases before the 'big upgrade' that
rebases AspectJ on a JDT Compiler version that supports Java6.

If you have any questions, fire away...

many thanks,
Andy
---