Re: [tools-pmc] Re: tools-pmc Digest, Vol 19, Issue 13

Ed,
Don't get confused, get even :-)

No, seriously, your confusion is entirely due to my error here. My error is that I didn't know that incubators can't do releases. I probably knew once, but I forgot. So when I wrote up the diagram and the guidelines, I included incubators doing releases. And incubators have been doing releases on my say-so, apparently against the rules. Sigh.

- Bjorn
This is exactly the type of thing that sends me into fits of confusion.  If
they can't have a release, then a release review seems to be meaningless.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top