[tools-dev] Re-Using JBOSS Launch Configurations

It is a lot of work to set up a JBOSS_AS 4.0 launch configuration. It would
be nice if these could be shared by members of a development team or even
between workspaces of the same developer.  I was able to use VARIABLE names
when setting up the classpath for the Server so that a subsequent user of
the Server project and launch profile can reuse these components. From the
import menu, you can import a Server project from another workspace.

But I cannot see how to make use of this or the previously created launch
file. In the JBOSS Server View, you can add a New Server and create a new
launch profile but not use the one sitting right there. I must be missing
something. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.