[tools-dev] PHP Help Urgent

Hi,
i am now new into PHP project. I have a task as to load some library files (CURL, GDLIB) . Please if you know could help me in this aspect of where to put these files. im using Win XP/2000 as OS. i hav put in lib folder of apache. but its not working.

More over i have anothe problem, i have my code as encoded by ioncube software :( How could i open those files.

Thanks in Advance.
Dheepu

Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Back to the top