[tools-dev] DOORS DXL IDE

Hi,

We were trying to find an IDE which is enable to support DXL (DOORS Extension Language) for debugging (e.g. Java in Eclipse)! But unfortunately google/yahoo even not the telelogic.com (the owner of the DOORS tool) could provide such an information.

One of my friend said it may possible with Eclipse! I also tried but even I could not!

So, the point is... is it really possible to set the Eclipse for DXL (it has no compiler like Java or C)?

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

With best regards,

Jee

Do you Yahoo!?