Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I learn

From: tools-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: shivpap@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:30:00 -0400

  tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

subscription page at:

  http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/options/tools-dev/shivpap%40hotmail.com

  tools-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  1234

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your eclipse.org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.

The new MSN toolbar! Your shortcut to the internet! http://toolbar.msn.co.in/ Access a world of convenience!

Back to the top