RE: [tools-dev] identifying unreferenced classes

Kevin – That is a great question, I wish I had an answer.

If you do get a solution from someone, would you please forward it to me?

From: Potts, Kevin [mailto:kevin.potts@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:37 PM
To: tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tools-dev] identifying unreferenced classes

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I could not find an eclipse user forum.

Is eclipse capable of finding unreferenced files (classes) within the workspace?

I realize that I can click on a java source file and find references to it, but I am looking for a way to analyze all of the source to find the files that are unreferenced.

Thanks,

KPotts

9 WEEKS UNTIL OPENING DAY
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL: I LIVE FOR THIS