[tools-dev] EPIC/Perl implementation of Eclipse

Hello All,

I am sending out a request and a while it is simple it is a request very much so needed. While I am very familar with IDE's Eclipse is new to me, so don't let the question reflect my experience with such tools.

I am looking to setup the EPIC/Perl Add-In for Eclipse and I Am looking for some fairly detailed instructions knowing that I am not familuar with the IDE GUI. Are there any takers on this one???

Chris G.

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

Back to the top