Re: [tools-dev] Eclipse beginner

Hi Ana !
I think it would be safe to assume that you are new to
Java :) Otherwise please pardon my ignorance. Java
follows a package structure wherein your class will
always go into the package you created it under. This
is the same for the .java source files and the .class
"executables".
Hence, if you create the source as

ProjectMD.Databasec.DBconnection.java the DBConnection
class is always going to be a part of the
ProjectMD.Databasec package. Now when you compile this
with the classes folder as the output directory, you
will have the DBCOnnection class under the Databasec
folder only.
Hope this helps !

All the best,
Deepu