[tm-dev] Target Management p2 repository archive for Oxygen

Hi,

I'm trying to create a mirror for Eclipse Oxygen and I'm having trouble finding the p2 repository for TM 4.3.0.  I found the link to download in https://projects.eclipse.org/list-of-projects?page=8 but it took me to http://download.eclipse.org/tm/downloads/index.php which does not contain anything newer than 3.6M4.

Is the p2 zip archive of the TM repository for Oxygen available for download?

Joanne

Back to the top