Re: [tm-dev] [cdt-dev] TM Terminal and RSE releases for Photon (was: Correct repo for CDT to be referring to)

Doug,

Do you agree we should respin TM against the latest Orbit and Photon deps? I'll assume so and try to find time today to get that built and pushed to the milestone site.

Nick

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CDT users use TM regularly, especially for Arduino and other embedded targets. Haven’t seen anything drastically broken so we haven’t done anything to it. I am a committer as well if a patch comes in. Other than that it’s in deep maintenance mode.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 9:25 AM
To: TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@eclipse.org>; CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] [tm-dev] TM Terminal and RSE releases for Photon (was: Correct repo for CDT to be referring to)

I stepped in recently to do releng for tm.rse & update it to build against Photon (because JBoss Tools requires it) but as yet I haven't done anything for tm.terminal, as I believe CDT Doug's been running the show there (because CDT requires it).

If he's OK with me stepping in to help there too, I can find time this week to make sure there are new tm.terminal and tm.rse builds based on Photon.0.RC4. Can anyone on this list commit to smoke testing the builds? Other than "the tests pass in Jenkins" and "I can install everything from the update sites" I don't know how to verify the builds' contents are working as expected.

Nick