From: "tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday 26 October 2016 at 07:57
To: "tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tm-dev] Releng scripts

Hi,

Does anyone know how milestone and release p2 repos like [1] and [2] are created? Are they any scripts or Hudson jobs available? I need to create new repos for RSE.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/tm/updates/4.0/GA
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/tm/updates/4.1milestones/20160321

Thanks,

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead