Re: [tm-dev] Plans for Mars.2?

I haven’t seen any requests for a new release, so at this stage it looks like the current version of TM will be in Mars.2.

Greg

On Jan 27, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Kaloyan, and welcome !

For the Terminal part, we have no plans contributing to Mars.2 .
I’ll let Greg answer for the TM project as a whole.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kaloyan Raev
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:31 PM
To: tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tm-dev] Plans for Mars.2?

Hi,

First of all, thank you for the trust for electing me as a committer.

My first activity will be review the few pending patches in Gerrit for RSE.

As far as I can see on the project page [1], the next release is planned for Neon and there is no release planned for Mars.2. Is this correct? If it is correct then I assume it is safe to merge patches now into master.

The Target Management project creates data models and frameworks to configure and manage remote systems, their connections, and their services. Our main offering is the Remote System Explorer (RSE), which is also part of the yearly Eclipse release train. It integrates any sort of heterogeneous remote resources under a single, consistent UI and allows transparent working on remote computers just like the local one. Besides that, it also provides access to remote file systems for other projects to consume via the Eclipse Filesystem (EFS).

Thanks,
Kaloyan