From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Peter Palaga [ppalaga@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 05 December 2015 3:57 PM
To: tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tm-dev] How to start hacking

Ladies and Gentlemen,

what are the recommended steps to import the code [1] into the
workspace, compile it and start a debug session?

I was able to find the terminal git repository [1] but although I am not
fully new to hacking in Eclipse plugins, I failed to import the plugins
and features into workspace so that they compile and so that I can start
a debug session.

I tried importing as "Existing projects into Workspace" which was
usually sufficient with Plugin projects I had to do with so far. I also
tried using the terminals.pst file. Both of these left me with a
workspace full of Error markers, from which I could not start an
instance of Eclipse with the teminal plugins loaded to debug.

You maybe have a document describing the right steps that I was not able
to find? Or there is maybe another Eclipse project/tutorial having this
documented with steps that hold well for TM too?

Thanks,

Peter

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/tm/org.eclipse.tm.terminal