[tm-dev] Turned off daily error reporter problem digests

Hi TM/RSE Committers,

I’ve turned off the RSE daily problem digests from the Error Reporter here:

project settings

since I felt like the weekly digest is good enough.

If anyone thinks the weekly digest should be turned off for RSE too, I believe any committer can do that using the link above.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top