[tm-dev] TCF debugger

Hello,

I plan enable and use TCF debugger for our new SoC. Currently I evaluate eclipse/TCF with Raspberry Pi

Following wiki page I managed to debug an application by using the target explorer/TCF debugger. It works well for the process which excite by the agent , however I cannot figure out how I can attach the debugger to a process which already exists and run on the remote target .

So Basically, my questions are :

1.  Is it possible to debug process that currently running on remote system (in this case the pi) using TCF agent? And if so - how?

2.  Is it possible to debug Linux kernel using TCF agent? And if so - how?

Regards,

Naama.

Back to the top