Re: [tm-dev] Setting terminal width

Hi Rocky,

In general if you resize your terminal view, that width is announced to the remote.

Have you installed the latest Terminal from the Marketplace?

http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/tm-terminal

Regarding the “long lines overlap” I seem to remember some bugfixes not too long ago, which might affect that behavior. Among other things, the Terminal now announces “xterm” compatibility to the remote rather than “ansi” ;  this helps knowing which lines are actually wrapped. Thus when you resize the Terminal, wrapped lines may get unwrapped again.

If this doesn’t help, there’s ways getting a protocol of the Terminal/remote communications to reproduce.

Let us know how it goes !

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6