[tm-dev] Question on terminal migration / dependencies

Hi All:

Our product is still using RSE, and I'm curious how this relates to the terminal migration and Mars. So a few questions:

1) Has RSE itself been marginally migrated to use the new terminal? Actions / etc?
2) Assuming our product's target platform needs a terminal feature to be included, how would we go about doing that?

We've tried including org.eclipse.tm.terminal.feature, but it seems to miss the requirement of org.eclipse.tm.terminal.connector.local.feature.  Following the dependency chain, we'd eventually need  <unit id="org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux.x86_64" version="5.3.0.201505050312"/>  in the TP as well, and it feels incorrect to be putting platform-specific bundles on the TP.  Any advice here?

Thanks in advance all.

- Rob Stryker

Back to the top