Re: [tm-dev] Terminal discussions

Hi Doug, Greg, all –

We appreciate your ideas about long-term initiatives, but we also need to take one step at a time:
The next step is unifying the Terminal view under TM as you had originally proposed and we all agreed on.

You don’t want to start your o.e.remote work off stale code that can’t integrate with a good Local Terminal !

I’m not sure how fast the restructuring review can be completed, but ideally we’d like this technically correct solution be done by M6.

Wayne, what is your timeline here ?

I’m happy to join a Google Hangout or Skype session in case you want some discussion with attendees at EclipseCon .

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6