Re: [tm-dev] Gerrit problem

Hi,

I have an exact matching JRE installed for every execution environment I actively use for development. If the installed JRE is not an exact match for the active execution environment, you may get strange compile errors. Have seen it in the past with other projects too.

+1 for Martin's (implicit) suggestion to have a matching 1.6 JRE/JDK installed and registered to Eclipse.

Best regards, Uwe :)