Re: [tm-dev] Gerrit problem

The error was on line 298 (plus some others).

I have a 1.8 JRE registered and execution environments for 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8.

I set the compliance level for Eclipse to 1.7 (it was 1.6) and the errors went away. I’m not sure why this affected the project settings, but it seems to be ok now.

Thanks,
Greg