Re: [tm-dev] Gerrit problem

Another question. In my workspace I’m seeing errors in TerminalTextDataStore.java because Object can’t be cast to char[]. I have the compliance level set to Java 1.6, so I think this is correct. I think TM gets compiled with Java 1.7, so the build succeeds. What Java version does TM require and should we be compiling with this level?

Greg