[tm-dev] FYI: Tycho build update

Hi,

In master, I’ve cleaned out our top Tycho build pom.xml file and split it up a little bit. The smaller files should be more readable and easier to handle in future if adding more components to the TM project. As a “side-effect” of this work, our “tm-master-nightly” build job is now also collecting Findbugs data and is publishing the results to the build job page (in example https://hudson.eclipse.org/tm/job/tm-master-nightly/115/findbugsResult/). The majority of the Findbugs warnings is in RSE, which we may decide to ignore eventually.

Best regards, Uwe J

Back to the top