Re: [tm-dev] Unifying the Eclipse Terminal

On 21 Jan 2015, at 15:20, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

IMO the key question here is, if there is a person commited to doing the RSE Releng work or not.

Yes, there is.

My understanding was that Uwe was saying he would do it ?

That question hasn’t changed since the discussion sparked off months ago. And, it’s certainly not going Wind River people doing that work since we don’t use RSE any more.

And I've said we would like to help if needed, but since we are not active maintainers we would like to get some pointers on what tasks is needed and we will try what we can.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top