[tm-dev] Participation in Mars

Hi,

Mars M1 is this week, so it is time to find out if we’re going to be in the simultaneous release. To participate, I think we need at least one person who is willing to support each of the components (RSE and terminal), and I’d like to get a +1 or -1 for participation from each committer.

If yes, then I can create an initial release record, but I’ll need help with information on the release plan.

Can someone also update me on what is happening with the TM/TCF terminal issue? Is this being worked on?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top