From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Greg Watson
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 12:18 AM
To: TM project developer discussions
Subject: [tm-dev] inactive committers

One of the functions of the project lead is to review and expire commit rights for inactive committers on the project on a regular basis. The following committers are currently flagged as inactive:

- Xuan Chen
- Kevin Doyle
- David Dykstal
- Michael Scharf

Does anyone have any objections if I expire the committer rights for these committers?

Also, committers that have made a significant contribution to the project can be nominated for committer emeritus status. If any of these committers should be nominated, please let me know. If I haven't heard back from anyone by Friday 7/18, I'll assume it's ok to go ahead and expire them.

Thanks,
Greg