Re: [tm-dev] inactive committers

Hi Greg,

Kevin Doyle may be inactive as far as making code contributions however he does periodically review patches for bug fixes so I'd prefer it if we didn't expire his comitter rights.

Thanks,
____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---07/13/2014 06:19:50 PM---One of the functions of the project lead is to review and expGreg Watson ---07/13/2014 06:19:50 PM---One of the functions of the project lead is to review and expire commit rights for inactive committe

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

07/13/2014 06:19 PM

[tm-dev] inactive committers

    Sent by:

tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

One of the functions of the project lead is to review and expire commit rights for inactive committers on the project on a regular basis. The following committers are currently flagged as inactive:

- Xuan Chen
- Kevin Doyle
- David Dykstal
- Michael Scharf

Does anyone have any objections if I expire the committer rights for these committers?

Also, committers that have made a significant contribution to the project can be nominated for committer emeritus status. If any of these committers should be nominated, please let me know. If I haven’t heard back from anyone by Friday 7/18, I’ll assume it’s ok to go ahead and expire them.

Thanks,
Greg