Re: [tm-dev] TM Terminal 3.6 maintenance

Thanks Uwe !

Greg, I guess the highest priority fix here is this one:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git/commit/?h=TM_3.6_maintenance&id=dbea06a2503ff3567e2e178bb621beac1f8ca5ca

This bug has widespread consequences on multiple packages, and makes using the “Dark Theme” almost impossible.

I think it would be good if we could release this to the public TM 3.6 update site. Then we could tell people to just “update” the TM Terminal to fix the problem.

I’d suggest making the TM 3.6 update site a composite and add a sibling built off the branch.

Could you do that ?

Uwe: With the first commits into TM Terminal master and TM_3.6_maintenance respectively, shouldn’t the versions on the bundles be updated [before publishing on an update site] ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6