Re: [tm-dev] TM Terminal 3.6 maintenance

Hi Uwe,

Sounds fine to me.

Regards,
Greg

On Jul 2, 2014, at 3:28 AM, Stieber, Uwe <Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Greg,

I have some bugfixes and small enhancements in the pipe for the TM Terminal 3.6 stream. For the moment, there is only a tag (R3_6) but no branch. If you don’t object I will go and create the “R3_6_maintenance” branch based on your tag and will cherry pick the fixes from the master branch. The master will lead to TM Terminal 3.7. Once it is time to provide drops for the Luna service release, we definitely need to deliver a new TM Terminal 3.6 build from the maintenance branch to that Luna service release.

Any comments?

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe J