[tm-dev] Fwd: [ptp-dev] PTP & TM Developer Meeting - Tuesday June 10, 1pm ET

I don’t think this made it to the tm-dev list.

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

From: Beth Tibbitts <beth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP & TM Developer Meeting - Tuesday June 10, 1pm ET
Date: June 9, 2014 at 2:44:10 PM EDT
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget the PTP monthly developers call tomorrow, Tuesday June  10, at 1:00 pm EST
This month we welcome the Target Management(TM) group (which is the home for RSE) for our developer meeting. http://eclipse.org/tm

Agenda is available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/June_2014

Call in information:
Toll Free (US): 888-426-6840
Toll Free (Germany): 0800-000-1018
Toll Free (UK): 0800-368-0638
Passcode: 2221402

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Would anyone have an objection to combining the PTP and TM developer meetings? Actually, I’m not sure TM has any regular meetings, so it may really be adding TM to the PTP meeting, but in any case I think it would make sense since they’re doing a lot of the same things (releases, testing, etc.)

For the benefit of the TM developers, PTP has a monthly meeting scheduled at 1:00pm EST on the second Tuesday of every month. The next meeting is June 10. More info here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings#Developer_Meeting

Thanks,
Greg