Re: [tm-dev] Greg Watson for TM Project Lead

+1

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for Anna Dushistova ---05/16/2014 05:03:47 PM---Hi All, It seems like we do need a separate vote for GregAnna Dushistova ---05/16/2014 05:03:47 PM---Hi All, It seems like we do need a separate vote for Greg as the project lead for TM.

Anna Dushistova <anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx>

tm-dev <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

05/16/2014 05:03 PM

[tm-dev] Greg Watson for TM Project Lead

    Sent by:

tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
It seems like we do need a separate vote for Greg as the project lead for TM.
Since it cannot be handled via portal, all committers have to vote in
the mailing list.

Sorry for not realizing that we cannot do a "two in one" election sooner.
Anna.