[tm-dev] FW: New topic in forum Target Management, called Converting all TM "Require Bundle" includes to "Import Package" for UI pieces, by Jay Billings

Title: Eclipse Community Forums

FYI Below.

I think the ask is reasonable since the amount of change ongoing in TM isn’t that big any more.

On a “young” project, converting require-bundle to import-package might be problematic since maintaining import-package declarations and required version ranges is a lot harder than require-bundle. Whatever change we accept here, it will affect future evolution of the project (positive or negative). I would not commit to accepting the patch before having seen it.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6