[tm-dev] TM project changes

I mentioned in our committer call today I will be retiring from IBM at the end of September. I will be able to stay on as project lead until the end of December.

The major components of TM, RSE and the Terminal, are in maintenance mode, but are still used by a wide variety of consumers at many companies as well as at projects here at Eclipse. However the project is in need of new committers and will be in need of a new project lead shortly. I encourage those of you who are using TM to consider contributing to the project for Luna with the goal of becoming a committer. We have a great team, but need to keep it vital. Keep this in mind as a consumer.

Back to the top