Re: [tm-dev] meeting today

Hey Dave,

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to attend since I have to take my cat to the vet and I'm not sure how long I'll be there.
____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for David Dykstal ---09/03/2013 08:47:57 AM---We have a meeting scheduled for today, but I have nothing uDavid Dykstal ---09/03/2013 08:47:57 AM---We have a meeting scheduled for today, but I have nothing urgent to  discuss. Does anyone else have

David Dykstal <ddykstal.eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

09/03/2013 08:47 AM

[tm-dev] meeting today

    Sent by:

tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We have a meeting scheduled for today, but I have nothing urgent to
discuss. Does anyone else have any items to bring forward?

Quick Status:
Kepler SR1 builds are in progress. Luna builds have started. I've
finally cleaned up the downloads area. We've updated the Luna and Kepler
SR1 builds to use the latest release of orbit.

-- Dave