Re: [tm-dev] Keeping bundle versions in sync

Hi Anna,

My apologies and thanks for fixing it. Unfortunately I had to leave office yesterday before I had been able to complete my task. Usually I don’t forget to update the pom.xml files. Sorry again.

Best regards, Uwe J

From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Dushistova
Sent: Montag, 22. Juli 2013 18:34
To: tm-dev
Subject: [tm-dev] Keeping bundle versions in sync

Dear TM Committers,

I BEG you to take changing bundle versions seriously and thus prevent build failures.

Here are the options available for you:

1) Push any change that involves version modification through Gerrit and take advantage of the Hudson verification job (like I do);

2) Update versions in pom.xml using tycho versions plugin:

    command line: mvn tycho-versions:update-pom

Let's keep our builds in the green!

Hoping for your cooperation on this matter,

Anna.

Back to the top