From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 4:11 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: New topic in forum Target Management, called RSE refuses to open _javascript_ files, by Lars Heuer

Subject: RSE refuses to open _javascript_ files

Author: Lars Heuer

Date: Fri, 07 June 2013 05:09

Hello,

I use Eclipse for PHP Developers, Version: 3.0.2 on Windows 7.

I' ve installed the Remote System Explorer (RSE) to work remotely on files via SSH.
Everything works fine - except for _javascript_ (*.js) files: Eclipse refuses to open them and throws the "File system input or output error" without further details. Trying to open the file with other editors (e.g. text editor) also failed. The only way to open the files is by renaming them (changing the filename extension).

Switching from jre7 to jre6 also didn't solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Lars

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top