Re: [tm-dev] FW: [eclipse-dev] POM Version tool moved to Releng Tools

Hi Dave,

I haven’t tried that plugin myself, but I think the idea of it is that it “always runs” while editing code.

It decorates the project explorer with problem markers; so you should fix those before committing a change that affects versions.

you don’t run that plugin separately and you can’t integrate it with the build.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6