Re: [tm-dev] IP Log Review

Well that was interesting.

I had a devil of a time getting past the login for the contribution review page. Once there I found all but two of the recommendations to be bogus. They were all patches submitted by me.

Anyway, the IP log has been submitted to the EMO for our Kepler release.

-- David Dykstal

May 21, 2013 7:49 PM

Hi Dave,

Have you tried “log in” at the bottom of the IP Log page ?

This should allow you to edit active / inactive committers.

I don’t think the “name” of people or the “organization” of committers is relevant.

What counts, as far as I know, is the E-Mail address and whether they’ve answered the “3 questions” somewhere.

Did you check the IP contribution review tool to validate the list of contributions:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools/ip_contribution_review.php

HTH,

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6