[tm-dev] Remote Systems view not updated after creating new connection

Hi,

I realized that the "Remote Systems" view does not update, after creating a new SSH connection. Refresh (F5) did not help. Only when I chose "Refresh all" from the drop down menu in the top right corner, the newly created SSH connection showed up.

Is this problem a known behaviour? What is the state for RSE for Eclipse Juno?

I'm including RSE in an Eclipse RCP project, and I run:
- RSE 3.4.2
- Eclipse 4.2 Juno
- Java (Oracle) 1.6.0_43
- Lubuntu 12.04 32bit